Simply D’Elite DOES not share ANY of your details.
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [SimplyD’Elite]
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on an user’s computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we are a non for profit organisation purely registering names but adhering to the rules and regulations.
- Lawful basis: Consent
We process your information in the following ways: We do not offer ‘membership’ and keep no details on file. You may follow our site if you so wish and contact us here.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Signing a Declaration and any internal Petitions
If you sign the Declaration – the name you give is the name that will be printed on the formal declaration document; after which all names will be deleted off the database. If you wish your name to be removed, please contact us.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
We [Simply D’Elite] do not use internet cookies at this time.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.